Idea: Find qualified leads by abstracting and targeting your competitor's Twitter audience.
Details: A growth marketer at Salesflare has given us insight into how he's tracking down the competition's customers and targeting them via Facebook, LinkedIn, email, and Twitter.
- Extract your competitor's Twitter Friends (two-way follow) using FriendOrFollow
- Match Twitter handles to Gmail addresses with FindThatLead
- Match remaining Twitter handles to LinkedIn Profiles with FullContact
- Auto-visit the LinkedIn profiles and download a CSV of users' personal emails with Dux-Soup
- Upload the list of personal addresses as a custom audience in Facebook